- Make money by selling awesome software products.
- If you have a web site, you can make money selling Summitsoft products. It's easy and it's free to join.
- Click here to join now and earn commissions of up to 50%!
- Monetize your website quickly and easily – we provide links and banners for you to use
- Earn referral fees of up to 50% on some of the top-selling software products on the market
- Be up and running in hours – it’s easy.
- Buy Summitsoft products for yourself through your links, and pocket the commissions!
HOW DO I JOIN?
- Complete the Online Application
- If you're accepted, we'll send you all the information and tools that you need to get started selling Summitsoft products on your site, while you make a commission on every sale.
1. How does the program work?
The Summitsoft Affiliate Program allows you to make money by referring customers to the Summitsoft web site. Every time you refer a customer to us and that customer makes a purchase on Summitsoftcorp.com, you earn a commission. We handle transaction processing, fulfillment and customer service. We also provide you with detailed reports on sales from your site. You make a commission on every sale. Every month, we send you a check for a percentage of all the sales you referred to our site.
2. How much does it cost?
Applying to and participating in the Summitsoft Affiliate Program is absolutely FREE! There is no charge to apply and there is no minimum sales requirement. In fact, there are no fees of any kind.
3. How do I get started?
It’s easy to monetize your website with Summitsoft products! HERE'S HOW:
- Fill out the online application.
- When you are accepted, we will send you a username and password to Shareasale.
- Go to Shareasale.com and check out the Knowledgebase, which can be found in the Help section. The Knowledgebase will give you a great overview of the tools that are available to you and how you can use them.
- Decide how you want to sell Summitsoft products on your site. You could build a store, link to different sections of our site, display banners, or use our text links. It's up to you!
- Create links to Summitsoft using the "Create a Custom Link" under the Links tab on Shareasale.com. It automatically creates the HTML for you to cut and paste into your web pages!
- Return to Shareasale.com at any time to see reports of how your site is doing, how many people are browsing, and what they're buying. Run reports your way whenever you want --they're updated every day!
- Get paid! We will send you a check on the 20th of each month if you are eligible.
4. How do I create links to Summitsoftcorp.com?
Just log in to Shareasale.com and create your links. We give you many different ways of linking to Summitsoft, including links to specific Summitsoft products. This allows you to maintain your site's unique look and feel, while making it very easy to link to Summitsoftcorp.com.
5. Can I take the order on my web site?
No. All customers must check out on the Summitsoft website – you’ll be paid for the sale referral.
6. Does my web site qualify?
Most web sites will qualify to participate in the program; however, we may reject web sites that we determine are unsuitable. Anyone may submit an application. We do reserve the right to refuse membership to a site or revoke a site's membership any time if we deem it contains or links to objectionable material. Objectionable material includes, but is not limited to, pornography, explicit language or content, violence, discrimination, promotion of illegal activities, violation of intellectual property rights or laws, libelous, defamatory or disparaging materials, or sites with little or no original content.
7. Can a web site based outside the United States become an affiliate?
Yes. But we do look for sites that use English.
8. What if I operate more than one web site?
You can have multiple sites under one affiliate account. You will receive one commission check for all of your sites.
9. How does Summitsoft track orders?
All links from your site to Summitsoftcorp.com contain a unique identifier so that every time a user comes to us via your site, we know to credit you when a purchase is made. Make sure that all links on your site are created or pulled from Shareasale so that they are tracked correctly.
10. What is the technology behind the tracking
We use Shareasale’s affiliate tracking system. You will have access to an online password protected reporting system in Shareasale that will provide you detailed statistics for your site as well as help you monetize your site with links for Summitsoft products.
The jsp code on your web page that loads the links to our site includes a unique Source ID code (assigned at the time you register your site). Each time a visitor clicks on the link, the unique Source ID code is sent as part of the link so that the visitor is identified as coming from your site.
To be able to identify and track visitors and properly assign commissions to referring sites, we append a unique code for each visitor to each page and each link within the page seen by the visitor. This code follows the user throughout the site. At the time a visitor completes a purchase, the code is examined and the dollar amount of the sale, together with the Source ID of the referring site, are stored in our database so that your commission can be computed.
Using Shareasale’s tracking, Summitsoft will also give you credit for cookied sales within 60 days of an initial click from your website to Summitsoftcorp.com. Cookied sales are sales that have come from customers that have visited Summitsoftcorp.com directly within 60 days. This means that the customer doesn’t have to buy the first time you send them to our site – if they make a purchase up to 60 days later, you’ll still receive credit for the sale. Even if they only clicked through your affiliate link once.
However, there are situations when you won't get credit. For example, if someone follows a link from your site to Summitsoftcorp.com, and browses but doesn't buy anything, and later follows a link from another Summitsoft affiliate web site, the code for the second referring site will replace yours.
11. How can I keep track of how many people I refer?
We provide 24 hour access to detailed reports that allow you to track sales and traffic activity. There are numerous online reports on the Shareasale network that are updated daily. These reports tell you how many users saw and clicked-through to links to Summitsoftcorp.com from your site, how many orders were placed, which products were purchased, how much your site has earned in commission, and much more. These reports will help you maximize your revenue.
12. How much will I get paid?
Commission rates are based on the net sales you generate per month. You can earn up to 50% on all products, for the first 30 days after you sign up. After 30-days, your commission level is reset to the standard 30%. If a customer comes to Summitsoftcorp.com directly from your site or directly to Summitsoftcorp.com within 15 days of visiting your site and then buys any merchandise on Summitsoftcorp.com, you get credit. It does not matter what type of merchandise you sell or link to from your web site.
13. When will I get paid?
Payments are distributed on the 20th after the end of each calendar month. If a product that generated a referral fee is returned by the customer, then we will deduct the corresponding fee from your next monthly payment.
14. Will I earn referral fees for personal orders?
Yes! Join the Summitsoft Affiliate Program today, set up your links, and buy products for yourself through your links. Summitsoft has a lot of products that can help you improve your website, so take advantage of this great offer. This is our bonus to you for joining the program – enjoy!
15. What are my responsibilities?
You may set up as many links as you like to Summitsoftcorp.com. You are responsible for using the Shareasale Interface to create links, and for placing the links on your site. We allow you to link to just about anything on our site -- it's up to you how many or how few links you include. Then you sit back and we do the rest!
16. What is Summitsoft’s responsibility?
Summitsoft will provide you with the tools and support you need to monetize your site successfully. Shareasale.com is your online resource center for merchandising ideas, graphics, links, and more. Additionally, you can contact us for further help at
. And, of course, we handle orders, shipping products, billing customers, paying your commissions, and managing customer service.
17. Should I mention Summitsoft on my web site?
We're proud of our relationship with each of our affiliates. By downloading our logo, you add immediate brand recognition to your store. Please do not indicate that you are "part of" Summitsoft, "partners" with us, or that you "work for Summitsoft". For a variety of legal reasons, it's very important that our relationship be properly represented on your web site. However, it is not a requirement that you put our logo on your site or advertise the Summitsoft name – how you want to set up your site is totally up to you.
If you can't find the answer to your question here, please e-mail us at
and we'll be happy to assist you. If you're an existing affiliate, please include your Shareasale username and password to help us identify your account.
18. Can I use the Summitsoft name and logo on my site?
Yes. But please do not alter our logo in any way other than to resize. You may download logos at Shareasale and if you don’t see the size that you need, feel free to contact us at
19. Can I change the images provided by Summitsoft?
We have created images for you that represent our brand name and logo in a consistent fashion, for you to use without modification. However, we understand that the needs of your site and marketing efforts may be unique. If you have special requests for banner sizes or banners for certain products, please contact us at
20. Can I use descriptions, etc.?
Content that is clearly marked with a copyright notice from a third party other than Summitsoftcorp.com cannot be used on your site. You'll have to contact the copyright owner for permission to reproduce that material.
Reviews written by professional reviewers, publications, and Summitsoft customers, are copyrighted by others. We reproduce them on our site by permission, but our arrangement does not give us the right to pass this permission along to our affiliates. You may use any content on our site as inspiration, but please create unique content for your own site.
21. Can I link to your home page?
Yes. We will track all sales that take place on Summitsoftcorp.com and will credit them to your account.
22. Can I link to a search?
Yes. You can link to any page on Summitsoftcorp.com and we will track any sales that result from that traffic.
23. Can I list product prices?
We do not recommend that you hard code any product prices. We regularly add and remove products and special discounts may apply for a limited time. Changes in availability can also lead to changes in prices or discounts, and our prices frequently fluctuate. Affiliates who list prices run the risk of causing confusion for their customers should our price be different. We can only honor the prices listed on our website. If you are interested in promoting our products, we encourage you to use the Summitsoft datafeed, which can be found in the Shareasale network.
24. How do I change my account information?
All account information is updated in the Shareasale Interface.